· 3D Hardware
· 3D Software
· 3D Video
· 3D TV and Movies
· 3D Art
· 3D Picture of the Day
· 3D Modeling
· 3D Printing
· How To
· Everything Else
· Off Topic
· Around the Web
· Virtual Reality
2D to 3D Video Converter 2.4.5
Posted by: Jesse on: 04/02/2013 06:24 PM [ 0 comment(s) ]
Author: Company: AxaraMedia.com | Downloaded:212 times | Size: 22.65MB | Price: USD 29.95 | OS: Win2000, Win7 x32, Win98, WinVista, WinXP
Axara 2D to 3D Converter is designed to create video with 3D effects from ordinary 2D video files. The application can creates an anaglyph video automatically from the file of any popular formats, including MP4, DVD, AVI, WMV, MPG, OGG, MKV, etc. Also, you can choose any format of the resulting video file and profile for almost any media players (Zune, iPod / iPhone / iPad, iRiver, PSP, Archos, xBox, etc.). In addition, the program can run normally, as an ordinary video converter, without using of the 3D effect. At last, the program support various video services, like YouTube.
1. Create a video with the 3D effect (anaglyph video) or without it.
2. Convert video files to any video format you choose (for example, converting from AVI to DVD, MP4 to DVD, MP4 to AVI, WMV to MP4, OGG to AVI, MP4 to WMV, etc.)
3. Supports most popular video players. You can create 3D videos for iPod, Zune, Archos, Blackberry, DVD player, iPhone, etc.
4. There is a built-in video editor.
5. Record 3D DVD video onto a disc for playback on DVD player.
6. The possibility of downloading videos from YouTube and convert YouTube videos to 3D.
7. Simultaneous work with several files simultaneously.
8. High-speed conversion.
9. Intuitive, simple and beautiful interface.
To view a 3D video, anaglyph glasses are required.
YouTube downloader updated Minor bugs fixed